10 November 2006

Not Relying on Jesus Words

Hello Charles Cherry,
Janet sent you this message from Meetup.com:
----------------------------------------------------------------
You said:
By the way, I find it a bit humorous that you, being an atheist, are relying on the words of Jesus to buttress your arguments :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------
I see the wink here, but of course I'm not doing any such thing: I just went looking for examples of what I meant, and these immediately sprang to mind. It seemed to me that you were unlikely to reject them out of hand as poor examples as you might have done had I quoted something else.

By the way, was the etymology wrong? It's not mine, I just copied it from a source, and I almost edited it out, but I was getting weary of copying and pasting and editing in that e-mail.

Janet